Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Bulls Eye Positioning - January 2013
Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM (PST)
- Are you struggling to position your business so it gets you more high-paying clients?
- Do you need help figuring out how to speak authentically and powerfully to your target audience?
- Have you had trouble articulating how you’re different (and better) than your competitors?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, then this workshop series is for you!
You can easily get the clients you want! Master positioning your business so it’s irresistible to your target audience!
With two hands-on group workshops plus two hours of individual consulting, you’ll find out which clients are the best for you and how to position your business to resonate with that audience. I’ve distilled the key marketing principles into easy-to-use, step-by-step chunks with lots of hands-on help so you can Learn it. Do it. And Profit!
- Learn why a niche market of your ideal clients is more profitable and more fun!
- The 4 checkpoints to make sure you’ve picked a sustainable & profitable target audience
- A system for identifying your ideal clients
- Step-by-step identification and evaluation of possible audiences
- 5 detailed worksheets to take you from confusion to clarity
- Clear next steps for marketing to your audience
- A clear blueprint that will guide your marketing strategy & execution
At the Berkeley City Club:
Call 510.517.1935 if you have have any questions or would rather register by phone
Early Bird registration for $379 by January 4th otherwise $499
When & Where
Lisa B. Cain, PhD is the leader of The MarketingU Academy. Lisa is the founder of MarketingU.com and regularly teaches marketing to MBA students and also runs a web design business. Lisa's PhD is in marketing from the world-renowned, Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. She has both academic and practical expertise and believes in hands-on learning so you will Learn It and Do IT! http://www.marketingu.com